Have you validated your incident response plans lately?
This guide from Information Risk Management Ltd (IRM), is aimed at business leaders responsible for minimising the impact of security incidents upon their organisations.
The points raised in this guide will identify 7 of the most common gaps we see in an incident response plan which in turn will enable you to be better prepared to:
- React quickly when an incident is identified
- Involve the right stakeholders at the appropriate time
- Limit technical, legal and reputational damage
- Effectively communicate to your internal and external stakeholders
- Reduce recovery time and associated costs
- Reduce the risks associated with cyber security incidents occuring in the first place